Thursday, March 02, 2006 @ 11:27:00 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
It’s early march now.. Holidays till the next semester.

–shudder- I hate thinking about changing classes. Having to introduce yourself.

Hi, I am blah blah.
What school are you from?
Oh....


Let me start on my interesting tour of Singapore last Saturday.

I practically traveled the whole of Singapore!

LOL
0930 meeting time but arrived at 10am
1030 travelled all the way to NYP to eat Macdonald’s breakfast

1200 at woodlands to meet a ‘trader’ but she went to fly kite. Stupid donkey
1300 reached Ikea. To buy furniture and to buy materials to DIY for that special someone

1530 waited at City Hall Mrt station to get Mabeline’s discounted perfume
1600 walked around Bugis to continue our search for materials
1800 walked around Hougang Mall
1900 reached Lim Boon Boon’s house. Mahjong session!

2300 home!
(all times are estimated)
Spent $7 on Mrt fares.

Aint cheap ya know.
I’m on a losing streak! I NEVER win at all this year!!

Bad bad year for me to gamble. I hate gambling. But who to blame? I got a bunch of gamblers as friends.


Watched Final Destination 3 on Monday. Wonderful effects and rather gory - I like! No storyline.
3/5 stars.
Not worth $7!
Ate at Café Cartel. BAD LUCK! Ordered some pork which can’t go down my throat.

Goodbye $15.

Don’t eat that when you’re there!

Set no. 93. LOL
Newer Posts
Older Posts