Thursday, September 20, 2007 @ 1:05:00 PM
IF ONLY.
I am at work and FINALLY using the internet for my rubbish! Hohoho
Its
blooooody cold here and my group’s very friendly. They do not treat you like a plankton, but more like a friend. They joke with you, sometimes, making fun of you – a very comfortable working environment. But of course, there are some others whom I do not see eye to eye to. Will be in this group till 19 October, and will be transferred to another group. I hope all will be fine.
To do what you like and what interests you is very important. Don't end up regretting your decisions, because I did. I chose Law and Management and it
DID NOT benefit me at all except in scolding people by abusing the law. If I were doing something I really like now, I will be enjoying every single minute of my life.
I have decided to further my studies in the Media Industry. Not as a celebrity! But as a "backstage" person, or maybe journalism, or even for a magazine like Cleo! wahahaha
Even though the working hours will be very long, if I enjoy it, I do not mind. Just don't take my Sundays.
Mr. Ong has been gone for a week. 17 days to go.You know you are ostracized
Why do you continue being disliked?
You know you are stupid
Why don't you try being smarter?
You know you are a bad liar
Why continue deceiving others and most importantly yourself?
You know you can't change all these
Why do you still persist to do so?
Newer Posts
Older Posts