Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 6:51:00 PM
Changes
When I have just gotten used to the way my life is, it has to change again. Not for the better but fot the worse.
Bad news for the morning:Went work neutrally thinking I will be able to get my own corner desk and I can do some rubbish to keep myself awake. Reached my suppposed desk, unpacked my stuff and placing them nicely on the table, I got news that I will be transferred to another group tomorrow. It's not a bad thing, but when I thought I was about to become friends with my colleagues, they had to do this.
#$%&*^&*(!
Bad news for the afternoon:Called Singtel to ask for rates to call to China. Wasted 10 minutes of my lunch time waiting for the customer service officer to get back to me. It costs bloody $4 per minute!! and I have already used approximately 60 minutes of it. Well done qn, well done. I deserve a pat on my back. How am I going to pay this debt when I have an outstanding $800 hole in my bank???
Let me find a wall thick enough to break my thick head.
Monday couldn't have gotten any worse. Or will there be bad news for the night?
*SCREAMS*
Newer Posts
Older Posts