Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 9:24:00 PM
Angst with Glee
I need to get this angst off my heart. I lost my sister’s ezlink card. HOW WONDERFUL. For once, I thought I could reach on time or at least early for this module. I tapped out of the MRT station, strolled to the bus stop. At this point of time, I realized, I didn’t study a part of the tested portion!
Let me explain. We are tested on unit 1, 2 and part of unit 3. Unit 3 is divided into 3 parts, and using the chronological theory, I ASSUMED that we will be tested for the first two parts. So, my particularly large brain suddenly remembered that today’s test will be on the last portion.
HAHAha ha.. . . .
It’s alright, I thought. I have time to study since I am early! The bus came in awhile and as I was about to board, I COULD NOT FIND THE DAMNED EZLINK CARD. Marched back to the MRT station, asked the help desk; no ezlink card. “
Test is of utmost importance now. Need time to study!” I nearly missed the school stop as I was studying. IMAGINE.
To my dismay, the test venue is on the 4th level. It’s okay since I am on time, but I need to study!
Now I have to mention this. It’s not okay to be late for this module, we have to pay 50 cents as a “fine”. This “fine” will go to the class fund.
I doubt it will though. I only paid once, cause of my
particularly huge brain. As I was saying about being late, I am somehow always the latest to reach this class. I wonder, is it me or these students never fail to be on time. I think “
Indian timing” has influenced me.
First day of orientation, I was the latest. For this module, I am the latest majority of the time. Actually, I am late for another module too. (
which means I am only early or on time for one, because I am already in school for the morning lesson. HAHA! Shit.) So now when people see me they will say “
Late huh” or “
You were the one who was late right?” I have officially taken up the role of the
Late Queen.
Indian timing, I chant.
Karma I believe. I think all these happened because I was busy cursing people who refuse to allow MRT commuters to get out first before boarding, or those who pretend to not see when someone who needs the seat more than their lazy fat ass, or those who are in need of a seat so badly that they run into the MRT when the doors open.
I am disgusted.I believe that all bad things happen for a reason. And I believe these bad things will come back as something good and it already had! HAHAHA
Happiness I am filled, glee I am experiencing! Yoda I am not! =DLabels: Angerism, Happyism
Newer Posts
Older Posts