Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 1:16:00 AM
Lao Teeko.
Balding, stinking, evil, greedy, irritating, Lao Teeko. Take care ah.
Stop lying and say the truth! And I know you secretly want the pink handphone pouch and strap we saw today. Shall get it for you for your birthday, then you shall put it and bring it to camp! Mwhahaha Also. You are Lao Teeko, NOT Macho. Please Remember that.
Ate at Crystal Jade Kitchen - E Fu Noodle and Barley. Then headed to Gelare for dessert, but was full house, changed to Swensens, overflowing house. Ended up at Jack's Place. Who eats desserts at Jack's Place? Nevermind. Since SY likes piling her tongue with Amercian Cheesecake and showing it to me again and again and hinting to me to take a photo of it.
I had Apple Pie with ice cream. The one I made was better. Wayyy better. Now I'm tempted to bake again. Damn, hole in wallet and pocket, hence all my money is gone.
9am lesson. Lucky Cutie Pie is driving to school. Xie Xie Ni Cutie Pie. Yawns. Time for sleep.
Newer Posts
Older Posts