Thursday, July 03, 2008 @ 3:16:00 PM
Need Sleep . . .
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh I need sleep. Slept at 5+am last night, or rather this morning. Was unhigh preparing for presentation with Wan Yong and Hui Min and woke up at 6+am. Ahh. Need sleep.
Went True Yoga with Michelle yesterday. Tried Hot Yoga! Seriously, damn hot. And I am stiff, very very stiff. Body aching now (actually not aching as much as I expected to), but luckily didn't have to move much cause Daddy fetched me to Yio Chu Kang and I got a ride from Cutie Pie! Woohoo! Rides on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Me am Happy! The thought of not squeezing MRT with Aunties and kiasu kias really
make me Happy! And I got to eat my favvvooouurrriiitteee tauhuay from Chomp Chomp.
Me am happy!
Actually I'm not that happy. Me am tireds. Good night peoples.
This is for
TAN RUN JIAN since he asked me to update. SIANS.
Newer Posts
Older Posts