Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 11:55:00 PM
FUCKING IRRITATED
FUCKING STUPID. MY GOD. SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GET LOST. ARGH.
Perhaps it was my own wishful thinking. And everytime it happens I fall right back to where I started. It's very annoying. When I have let it go, it comes back. This cycle will just repeat itself over and over, and I would be sitting here, wondering what went wrong, again. It could have ended differently, and when it does, I will not feel this. Choices, aren't always right. Decisions, don't always work out the way you want them to. Ah fuck. Stupid shit. [Inserts any vulgarities]
It was a good Friday. Everything I wanted to happen, Happened. However at night, EVERYTHING just slid downwards. God, maybe the night is my jinx. AH I CANNOT TAKE IT. I NEED TO CURSE AND SWEAR BUT I CAN'T. GODDAMMIT.
Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts