Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 11:48:00 PM
To you, To myself
It's harder because you attach yourself onto this hope. Especially when you listen to your heart. But only when it starts to fade, you will be happier. Wounds do not heal overnight, nor can you forget pain in a blink of an eye. Promise me, you'll be happy, or at least try to be. Try, and if you fail, try again. It's not the failing after trying considered failing. It's the refusal to even try at all.
Because we are humans. When we wish it won't happen, and it really doesn't, we get disappointed. And this disappointment is greater than any other disappointments. We then regret the wish. But we can't do anything other that regret because time has passed. It's just so difficult to make things work the way we want them to.
I wait, and wait. Wait and wait. I hope and hope. Wish and pray. Once again, I have failed myself. This is one story I can't continue, because there isn't any left to.
Labels: blueism, 我想闭上双眼,永远不要感受这世界的伤痛
Newer Posts
Older Posts