Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 2:02:00 AM
Many-in-one Post
Happy Belated Birthday 老人家!!
Look how happy he is.

See the word behind his head? 风, Wind.
May you be as free as the wind. Though your silence can be quite annoying at times, but you're like the wind, surrounding us all. Like an elder brother watching all of us 小妹妹s. 客套话就不讲了,就希望你永远没烦恼,永远快乐。快点长大吧!
***
Steamboat FINALLY!!
Romantic time spent with Michelle. Ate till I burst and ate till I stomachache. Serve me right.


Pose nice nice, get ready to take photo.
My turn, caught on camera! Cannot resist foooooood!


TOO FULL! Not.


This is how I really look.

Aww, ilu. *muack*


I think I should be considerate and end with a normal looking photo.
***
Sorry. 对不起.
One word. The word that has much meaning to me cause of the amount of times it was repeated loosely for the sake of appeasing. To hear this word sincerely from my heart, is as difficult as going for surgery.
I'm sorry.This time, I am sorry the way I handled the situation. Someone once told me, I say things without going through my brain. I retorted, it's because I think too much that led to what I said.
Now I agree, I say things without thinking at some point or another.
I'm sorry, for my choice of words.I'm sorry, that this has to happen.I'm sorry.***
Tomorrow. Freedom.
Labels: blueism, Food, Happyism
Newer Posts
Older Posts