Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 12:56:00 AM
Of All Randomness
I think I'm getting a little too boring. No, I didn't mean bored, I meant Boring. I need some sugar and spice, and everything not-nice.
Vision's blurry, probably around a 100 degrees? Bad bad eyes.
Christmas is in 2 days and 2009 is in 9 days.
I have been eating like a pig and not exercising AT ALL. Because of instructions from the doctor. *Eyetwit*
Eye cramps aren't fun; the lower lid twitches like crazy. By the way, have you heard of eye cramps? Yes, there's such a thing.
Burnt several holes in my wallet and it will continue to burn furiously for the next 9 days. (And perhaps for the rest of my life)
This Christmas will be everything different from last year's. Just because.
What have I accomplished in 2008? I shall leave that to the next entry.
Labels: Misc
Newer Posts
Older Posts