Friday, December 26, 2008 @ 3:32:00 PM
Happy Boxing Day
I admit my temper is bad.
I admit my tolerance is low.
I admit I'm impatient.
I admit to my mistakes, my mishaps, my accidents.
This time, it's gone overboard.
I
understand you're busy.
I
understand you have never taken the initiative.
I
understand you
do not have the time.
Come on, if it doesn't even matter to you, why should it even matter to me?
I should be like you, then we wouldn't remember each other's existence 5 years down the road. By then,
I would be the one sitting here wondering if I should contact you cause of the regret.
Why, may I ask.
Busy? Habit? Laid back?
I seriously have no idea.
Do I want to become another you? The you that I do not like, the you that gave up, the you that might leave me regrets.
I'm tired.
I feel like giving up.
I'm sick of this nonsense.
I rant, I curse, I say I will stop. But I do not.
This is me. 犯贱。别人不管,我管。别人不放在眼里,我放。
Dammit.
Labels: Angerism, blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts