Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 8:34:00 PM
Twiddle Dee, Twiddle Dum
My luck has ended, a few million years ago.
Today, being a good student, I went for a one and a half lecture which starts at 9AM, of which I only listened about 20 minutes.
And of course, I am still thinking of my Fillet-O-Fish. Yes RJ, I am not craving but I just want to eat it, not now, perhaps later (the later which might never come).
After class, I took a bus down to Vivo City to change my Crocs (Yes, I regretted buying that model). Horrors of horrors, they said to go down to Marina Square's outlet as they don't carry that particular model.
So I thought, since I have nothing on today, might as well.......
Got distracted by Zara, Forever 21 and so on... RESTRICTED MYSELF! zzzzzzzzzz
Went down Marina Square and got the shoe I wanted in size 5. The lady told me, oh, no more size 5! WOAHHH I was thinking WTH! Very fun to play hide and seek!
But I managed to get it in size 4, without squeezing too much of my fatty feet out of place.
So yay! Off I go to sleep at home.
BUT!! Before I sleep, I WILL use the net. To do all sorts of shit.
Double of all horrors!!! Stupid internet still can't connect! (I tried connecting in the morning to check the Crocs outlets but it failed to connect)
I lazed around till I managed to fall asleep and to wait for my dad to repair the router/my laptop, whichever is causing the problem.
The problem...... Cannot be solved. I am using stolen WLAN now.
YAY?
Labels: blueism, Happyism
Newer Posts
Older Posts