Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 11:57:00 PM
Sentosa Past and Present
Alright, allow me to escape insanity for a moment and share with you some
joy at my expense.
Lets look at a photo from 2005. Location: Sentosa.

OMG. Look at the shorts. I don't even know if they are even called shorts. The slippers! Ugh!! The bag!! Oh my, I can't look any longer. I didn't realise it was that bad.
My friends on the other hand, looked pretty normal. ONLY ME! Damn. Okay, enough of laughing.

I went to bright sunny sentosa on Saturday. It was really bright and sunny.

So bright and sunny that I got burnt, that bad. It hurts like crap, and looks damn friggin fugly.

Rough guide of what I wore. In contrast with the photo from 2005. Boy am I glad.
Something to add, I have a new BFF! Meet Elizabeth Alica Zhou Wen Cui!

Yeah she has big round eyes. So cute.
Labels: Happyism, Peektures
Newer Posts
Older Posts