Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 1:21:00 AM
To All The Losers Out There
This is certainly a whole new level of "
Idiotism".
The word I can think of to describe you would be a loser. I guess it's destined that you will be a life-time loser. You've reached the 9th level of being the biggest loser! Which is one more level to the paramount goal.
I don't know where to begin explaining all the idiotic actions you did to amount to being such a numbskull.
Sore loser.Pathetic germ.Whiney bastard.Revolting asshole.Oh-I'm-Sooo-Great mindset. But infact you are just a pathetic, worthless shit.
Your actions are disgusting. You, on the whole disgust me. You lost, live with it. Stop complaining, because ultimately it's your own pathetic fault.
Shut the fuck up and die.
Oh, and if the "
am I the loser" thought ever flashed arcoss your mind, but hesitated and began cursing me, then, you have reached the tenth level.
Congratulations. You deserve it, loser.
I get so angry nowadays that the littlest of the littlest actions agitate me. I have this insatiable urge to slap your hedious face, or hurl endless vulgarities at you, because there's this boiling hatred brewing inside me.
Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts