Tuesday, April 06, 2010 @ 5:18:00 PM
Alien Boy
This is the second time I met this particular boy.
He's about primary 3, wears the school uniform and takes the circle line at about 2pm.
I usually whip out my itouch when I board the train to play some alien game till I reach my destination. There was this day when I was engrossed in my game when this alien hand came and tried to snatch my itouch. I was shocked. He said "me len, me len!"
I could neither understand nor decipher what he was trying to say, so I said "sorry?"
He continued "me len!" and continued to try and snatch my itouch until I put it in my bag, he then moved to another passenger to snatch his device.
I was beyond shocked!
Today, I was on the NE line playing my alien game again when this not-so-alien-anymore hand tried to snatch my itouch.
Again, I was shocked!
This time, I hastily put my itouch away and he moved on to another passenger, a lady. He tried to grab her phone, and her already big eyes grew larger. She didn't let go, thus, he moved on to others. There were more commuters on the train this time, and everyone was rudely shocked by this boy's actions.
I can't believe he goes around trying to snatch people's devices, not once, but probably everyday! Beyond shocked I am.
I better read a book on the train instead.
Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts