Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 12:03:00 AM
Fucking Hotmail
When I am angry or irritated I will unconsciously start crazily scratching myself. I will use quite a bit of strength to scratch. This causes the skin to become red and swollen due to my long fingernails.
This is happening NOW! I am mad angry! Angry to the max cause stupid hotmail is being a mad fucker! I can't view any of my emails cause there's some problem with the damn javascript! I tried Chrome. Safari. IE. I also tried accessing it through Safari on my itouch but it can't download attachments. The app does not allow me to view my junk folder. Now I'm stuck. I can't do anything else.
FUCKING HOTMAIL! I AM CONDEMNING YOU!
But I have been using this hotmail account since I was in Primary 4 or 5.
FUCK YOU HOTMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts