Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 5:07:00 PM
Pre-examination Fever
14 weeks of 5.5 hours break in school on Thursdays is finally over. This means exams are coming. This Friday actually. My body celebrated this joyous occasion by giving me fever on Thursday and actually hit 39.3°C on Friday night! Luckily I have a man slave to care for my sickly body.
"You give me fever when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night"
- Fever by Elvis Presley
On a sad note, I am once again suffering from pre-examination-blues. On a even sadder note, it's my second last semester. This means I will have to step into the cruel working society this year and work my sickly body to waste. But this also means no more holes in thy wallet,
I hope.
Labels: blueism, Youtube
Newer Posts
Older Posts