Sunday, June 06, 2010 @ 9:18:00 PM
Remembering Dreams
I had a dream one day when I slept over at WC's place. This is probably the dream that I can recall the clearest.
It started off in school where I was damn late for class. Class starts at 3.30pm and it was almost 4.30pm. I met a friend (I can't remember who) and she dragged me to do something with her. I suddenly remembered I was late for class and ran to the LT. It was 4.33pm on the student card reader. I thought "Shit, 3 minutes late, now I'm considered absent." The teacher had just let the class off for a break. I sat down at the furtherest left seat of the center column and looked for my mother (?!), apparently she's in my class too. But she wasn't in class. A classmate came over and told me that "she's absent today, surprising right!" I wanted to make a call but I took out a flip phone (my sister's super old b&w phone). I thought to myself, this isn't my phone! I felt my pouch and there was a slide phone (one of my old samsung phones) , and my Omnia. I wanted to call WC but a girl beside interrupted me by asking me about the phone. I still remembered the wallpaper is of WC and me.
Next scene, I believe I was watching the TV. It was about a couple who was moving into their new house. The guy asked the girl in chinese "will you stay with me when we are married?" The girl said "no." The guy was shocked and the girl continued saying "silly, my father is your landlord, of course we'll be staying together!"
Next scene. Now it's me and WC but in the bedroom settings of the TV show. We were lying on a mattress when I saw flies flying around. I spotted one with a human head! I know it sounds absurd! WC tried to catch it and succeeded. I asked frantically "where's your hammer?!" I ran to the storeroom and found a plastic hammer. He came into the store room and shouted "hit it! Hit it!" "But I might hit your hand!" "Just hit it!" The light was dim as there was only light from a small window in front. I lightly hit around as I was afraid I'll hit his hand.
There were small flashes here about me consulting a medium, and was told that someone casted a spell so ghosts will be haunting us.
The final scene, we were in his real bedroom sleeping. I was awake while he was soundly asleep. I used my hands to feel his legs and I asked him "is this your leg?" I know, he's asleep...... I looked down and touched his ankles. THEN GRABBED ONTO A THIRD LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A SMOOTH AND FAIR LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started gagging,while holding onto the third leg. I looked up to him and wanted to call out but I couldn't make any sound, except gag.
WC was shocked and asked "what happened?!" Suddenly I was out of my dream and in reality. My eyes were already open, and looking up at him. The scariest part was I didn't even know I was really making the gagging sound, which woke WC up, and I was already awake, in the exact position as my nightmare .
Fucking hell. What sort of nightmare is this!!!
Newer Posts
Older Posts