Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 12:01:00 AM
Tiny Mac Burgers
I bet you thought I have forgotten this hobby of mine. But due to a request by SERENA, who was craving for McSpicy, I started on my
Clayfanatism again.
Presenting the McSpicy, which does not really look like McSpicy.

Inspiration came and I did the Double Cheeseburger. Reason why I chose the Double Cheeseburger was because the vegetables were crap to do. I could not mix the correct shade of green, and I have not found a fool proof way of making them. Thus, pardon me for the crappy lettuce.

AND HORROR OF ALL HORRORS! I went out, and returned home to find my beloved tiny burgers
squashed!!! Culprit was not found. I had not baked them because I like to wait for more and bake them together.

Even though squashed, the Double Cheese burger looks quite good eh.
As mentioned in my previous post, I had blurred vision. But I could not stand my beloved burgers being squashed, so despite suffering from blurred vision, I remade them.

McSpicy which looks like McChicken. Sesame seeds look purrrrrrrfect!

Double Cheeseburger. I think the bun may be a bit too small.

BIG MAC! No idea why the sesame seeds ran out of place.
And lastly, for CARYN TAN:

Fish-O-Fillet (Fillet-O-Fish)
This time, I made sure I baked them immediately after I had completed. No more squashed burgers!!


Labels: Art, Happyism, Peektures
Newer Posts
Older Posts