Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 1:14:00 AM
My Heavy Rock
While the silent darkness envelopes, music filled my ears. Glittering lights swirling like disco balls. Seated alone, watching as the night go by. Serenity engulfs me entirely. In a split second, my thoughts take a dive.
There’s this heavy rock weighing me down. Conflicting feelings fought its way into my head. I knowingly chose this path, but I cannot help but doubt my decision. I was beginning to despair, when this “hope” appeared to me. Rashness. Stressed. Fear. This heavy rock is blocking my breaths. I am taking small gasps; making it so difficult for me to move on.
You appeared; arousing this tingling sensation in my tummy. I held onto you, and you held me back. I felt safe; I had left my heavy rock behind. I longed for something, desired for happiness, for contentment. The second you released me from your arms, my heavy rock found its way back inside me. This heavy rock, will it ever be left behind?
Labels: blueism, Story
Newer Posts
Older Posts