Friday, March 10, 2006 @ 4:28:00 PM
yippee di doo
Finally get to strike off another wish off my wishlist.

The casio s500. I didn't get the s500, but got the s600. I WANT THE WHITE ONE.......

But it's better than nothing.

(It's not red. It's feisty ORANGE!!!)got it at the IT Show last night. i went there earlier with Sumithra and all. ALL the people there ignored me!

When I went there with my dad, the people also ignored us. Guess they look at you and think
"This one, no money no need to entertain."
or
"Small kid. No need give flyer. Waste time giving them only"
WTH

I got money k! You threat me well I will buy from you! stupid donkeys
Celebrated Xian's Birthday last Sunday.

The handmade gift for her!
Painted my room with Michelle Tan the crazy violent donkey last this Monday
(This pic was taken by my new cam)That donkey reached my house at 12pm. Started work for 1 hour and called for lunch break.

Throughout the day, she kept complaining "so hot" "boss, can on aircon?"

wahhh if really got this type of worker the boss really will faint.

Went Suntec on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

No more money in my ez-link card.
Newer Posts
Older Posts