Sunday, September 03, 2006 @ 4:35:00 PM
Yay for Holidays!
Exams ended last Thursday and the start of the 1 month plus holidays hasn't been great.
I am so super broke, which means I can't enjoy the holiday unless I
work.
Which is quite difficult for a
lazy bum like me. -_-'''
Well, at least I did something productive on Friday!
I cleaned and tidied my dressing
closet table!
Before:

Eww right? All the RUBBISH cramped everywhere!
But when I was doing it, I got distracted by HAHAHA!!! STONES.
YAY! Fun with Stones!


And look what I found while
playing with stones!

Haha the Wonders of the universe. A teeny tiny shell.
I finally finished cleaning my table

Although most of the rubbish is cramped at the other corner, at least it's free of hair and dust!
The music from Malay wedding downstairs is driving me nuts!Anyone got jobs to recommend? zzz
Newer Posts
Older Posts