Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 6:42:00 PM
Why wouldn't the pain go away
I once lived
In evil delusion
I lived once
In stupendous torture
I now exist
Inside boundless Pain
YQN
WOW. It has been ages since I updated my stale blog. Anyway, school has started for about a month and I am still in wonderland. Mid term tests are coming up and I do feel the pressure (not my friend).
My days are all mixed up because I go out everyday including Sundays(to work). I will wake up on Monday thinking its Sunday and so on. AND IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!
I dunno if it is real, but I do hope it is.
I hope you didnt do it just because you thought it was fun.
Because to me, it is far from it.
You have tormented me more than enough.
And I really wish all this will stop.
Its getting unbearable and I really want.......
TO KILL YOU, DAMMIT!
Newer Posts
Older Posts