Tuesday, June 13, 2006 @ 6:49:00 PM
The creater of Steamboat is GREAT! But the creater of the tele is GREATER!! LMAO
Walked the
entire Bugis yesterday and I didn’t get anything I went there for.

How sad is that?!
VERY. Tank you.
Ate at Mushroom Pot on Thursday. Super duper heavenly. I just love steamboat (with lots of vegetables. I’ll die if there are none!)
Appetizer:

It's a cold dish, mushrooms with Thai sause. -drools-
Side Dishes:

Some fried tofu thing with mushroom sause.

Mushroom rolls!! Oh my good lord! I absoulutely love this!!
Now, steam boat!

Seafood platter with only ONE prawn!

Meat platter! With Squid and ONE prawn

Mixed Mushrooms (only pathetic 3 types)
I don't have pictures with the cooked food thou. LOL cause I was too busy eating. The soup was some mushroom broth. Uber sweet and wonderful. I love
LOVE 
steamboat!
Today, I decided to make a nice big breakfast!

Scrambled eggs, 2 hash browns and 4 crab sticks! haha this is where east meets west comes in. LMAO. The harsh browns were fine, the crab sticks were wonderful as always and as you can see, the scrambled eggs don't look like scrambled eggs. They tasted like.......
Cake batter.Disgusting right. I didn't eat any of it in the end. I wasted
2 whole big eggs! 
Grr..
Looking forward to Thursday/Friday to go Marina for steamboat! Hurrays! Did i mention before
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE STEAMBOAT??
Newer Posts
Older Posts