Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 6:50:00 PM
Blogging once AGAIN
As you can see, this is like the 3rd time I have blogged this month! Hurray to me!
You should know the reason why I’m blogging so frequently. Because it the damn freaking holidays pilled with stupid projects. I am going to pull ALL my gawd dammed hair out whenever I think about that freaking stupid report I have to do! That HUGE burden on my shoulders is just
unbearable. I am usually the lazy one in the group that doesn’t - I repeat,
DOESN’T do much during group meetings and does the smallest, most unimportant part of the project! I just don’t enjoy my life
at this point of time this entire year.
I am also awfully depressed. Yes, it’s partly PMS. I’m very
VERY moody. My precious hair is
kanasai now! I cannot take it. My hair
is was my
pride and joy. It was the only thing people praised. I take
extremely good care of it. Not like I don’t take extremely good care of other things - like my
ultra stupid sensitive skin, I really
love my hair. It’s the best thing that happened to me.
Argh! If you wanna know what happened, I shall not embarrass myself here. Ask me yourself.
Yes. I wanna
die whenever I see my gawd dammed freaking hair!!!! When I think about it, I lose all concentration on everything else. I can’t even be bothered to squash those freaking ants crawling around me. (I usually torture them till I laugh like mad) I guess this is retribution huh. Great retribution. I really love my life. I Really do.
You should not do stupid things like me. Please learn from your mistakes. Me,
a stupid stubborn mule WON’T LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. And I
hate myself for that.
Okay, this is beginning to become very long and draggy. I applaud for you if you have read till here.
Why can't there be a world where only bliss exists?
Perhaps there is such a world;
But I am just not meant to live there.
Newer Posts
Older Posts