Wednesday, July 19, 2006 @ 9:00:00 PM
I really need a god to believe in
In case you were wondering how my life is now, it’s still as
horrigible as before.
In fact, I think it’s becoming
worse.
I am back here to strike off another thing from my wish list.
The Nokia N70. Yadadada I am NOT rich. It’s an
old phone.
I was just looking at that short wish list. Most of the things I strike off are not cheap. And this made me wonder “WHY I NEVER STRIKE OFF THE CHEAP STUFF ONE?”
Know why? Cause I am so super unlucky, that when I wanna buy the thing, it will go OUT OFF STOCK, so, those things there, will NEVER be striked off.
For example, I joined an
Asos spree. It got cancelled soon due to unforeseen circumstances.
Not enough to proof that I am unlucky?
I joined another spree. A
Forever 21 spree and it got cancelled also due to lack of response.
So, if you wanna get something that I also want, I suggest you
give up.
zzzzzzz
I have the sudden urge to chop off my hair till my shoulders. Maybe even shave all of it. Okay, the last line was a joke.
Should I cut it? Save me from all the suffering from looking at that
stupid broom.
Newer Posts
Older Posts