Tuesday, June 09, 2009 @ 12:11:00 AM
Why me?
I was initially going to post a story, but I got interrupted by a stinging bee which stung me fast and hard.
Sometimes I wonder "
how come?"
I already tried, not my best, but I tried, "
how come?"
I'd like to push the blame onto external factors; but in reality it's just my own damned fault.
"
If only." But I would still like to ask "
why me?"
***
Jac and Jil went up the hillto fetch a pail of waterJac poked Jil for the trillto not blow his coverHe stroked her silky hair, and whispered in her ear, "
sometimes I'd wonder, why did he not want you."
Jac met Jil by the tree top hill
to sing and dance for his lover
Jac and Jil went down the hill
hand in hand for it is not overLabels: blueism, Poetry
Newer Posts
Older Posts