Wednesday, March 22, 2006 @ 6:38:00 PM
It's such a wonderful day
Town-ing on Monday with Mabeline Toh.

We came to a conclusion that Orchard Road is SMALL! We walked all the way from Dhoby Ghaut to Far East Plaza and back to Dhoby Ghaut! Muahaha Reached home with VERY very sore feet.

Bought a bag! A giant bag!

From Esprit. I can now throw all my junk into it without worrying that it will burst! HAHA

KTV-ing yesterday. With Mabeline (yes again

) and Michelle!
I keep calling Michelle Mabeline. I really sang till my throat hurt.

4 hours into the session, Michelle n Mabeline were complaining "so tired.......", "wanna sleep.....", "how I wish got pillow" PAY MONEY TO SLEEP??
Rich people righttttttttt


As for today! I just watched TV for the entire day till I felt that I should do something useful

(Go on and laugh)
So, I made a pearl ring!

YAY! Yes... I don't wear rings. I dislike wearing rings. But I have a new fetish for BIG BIG eye catching stuff.

(Including shoes!Hair Clips! Earrings!)
Mabeline! When and where are we going to die?LOL
Newer Posts
Older Posts