Wednesday, April 19, 2006 @ 6:51:00 PM
BAD LUCK!!
I went to A&E last night. WAHAHAHHAHAHA
Mabeline almost went, I went.
Really lousy year for me. =(
It all started at around 11pm on 17th April. I had blurred vision only on my right eye. More like you're wearing dirty spectacles.
I thought nothing of it and continued playing The Sims and watching TV.
Next morning, I didn’t think about it, wore my contacts and went to school. The blurred vision continued, and worsened. It was like everywhere was hazy and cloudy. I STILL thought it will just
go away…… But it didn’t. I went Bedok to shop around for the orientation stuff and went to see an optician. The English impaired woman told me that she can’t check my eyes cause I was wearing contacts. I need to remove my contacts for a day than maybe go back to the place where I made my contacts where they had my information.
BLAH.
So went home, hurried to take off my contacts and BAM!!! PAIN LIKE HELL!
I told my mom and she said go see the doctor later. Watched YuLeBaiFenBai and fell asleep thinking after my sleep, my eye would have recovered.
NO!! When I woke up, opened my eyes, I felt like someone poked my eye with a knife.
Dammit. I still had to eat dinner while my right eye kept tearing continuously.
Went down to the clinic. The place was crowded with small noisy kids. It was number 12 and I was number 17.
Wait wait wait and finally my turn! The doctor examined and said...... My pupil’s cloudy and he doesn’t like the way my iris responds to the light. It’s better for me to go to the A&E where there are eye specialists with special equipment.
It was already 9pm when I reached SGH A&E. crowded man. At this time, I couldn’t even open my eyes anymore. Every time I closed my eyes to squeeze out the tears and opening them later, I feel like someone blew sand into my eye. =(=(
Sat there and waited for like eternity. My mom said I probably have to wait till like 1am for my turn to come. At around 9.45pm, my turn finally came! Phew…
The eye specialist asked like one million questions while I sat there tearing and my eye was closed, red and swollen.
He used the special equipment to check and dropped some painkiller. Instant relief! He said that there was a scratch on my cornea. Probably due to taking out the contacts while my eye was dry. AND THE PAINKILLER WOULD WEAR OFF IN 20MINS TIME!!
After the painkiller wore off, every move I made was a suffer, even opening the uninjured eye to look around. I couldn’t even watch TV!!
I was prescribed 3 types of eye drops. I woke up like 10 times during my sleep. But I didn’t dare open my eyes to look at the time. Even when I woke up this morning. Probably for 12 hours straight I did not open my eyes. Haha!
I slept for like 10 hours after I woke up in the morning. I didn’t even watch my beloved TV cause I can’t even open my eyes. I’m so tired now.
That
few hours i experienced was HELL. Pure torture.
I bet you’re bored now. I’m feeling SLIGHT pain while I type out his entry. I’m still experiencing blurred vision. But thank you for your concern; I can open my eyes now. My mother even asked me to vacuum the floor just now. =S
Newer Posts
Older Posts