Saturday, April 15, 2006 @ 10:25:00 PM
Rest in Peace
It’s been a fruitful holiday.
NOT!!!!It’s been boring like hell.
Rotting, computer,
rotting, TV,
rotting, eating junk,
rotting, getting obese,
rotting and
more rotting.

Yes. I’m decayed.
But I don’t wish for school to start. I’m
SCARED!!!

Of getting insulted and embarrassed till I wanna dig a hole in
HARD concrete to hide my face and hoping that I will never have to come out.
Ok, that was a long description.
So? I like it wad!

Anyway, I got many presents! Presents that are pink (SO NOT ME!) and purple.
If you know me well, I’m a
BLACK. NOT PINK. Michelle Tan is pink.

Speaking of black, I went
googoogaga and dyed my hair black. Thinking I can get that silky smooth hair you see on commercials.

Actually I HAVE silky smooth hair.

HAHA! (I
was VERY proud of my hair. It’s just that the extensive layering has made my hair LOOK coarse)
So, I happily went out with my new black hair that I and
EVERYONE haven’t seen in more than a year.
Mabeline said “You look so pale that you look like you’re going to faint!”
Michelle said “Your hair looks rough. Not smooth like last time”
Sumithra said “You look different. But not for the better”
Boon said “You brown hair nicer! Your hair not as nice as before!!”
(These are just the more straightforward remaks I've gotton. BOOHOO)Therefore,
Black, you have been eliminated from American Idol.

On a totally different topic, I finally got down to do something I wanted to do for years. I pierced my ear. Yes
EAR NOT EARS.

It’s really like an ant bite. Ok, maybe beetle bite.
Newer Posts
Older Posts