Sunday, May 07, 2006 @ 11:37:00 PM
Result of too much boredom
(i) List 10 things you want to say to people but know you never will(ii) Don't say who they are1) Are you a hypocrite or what. You say one thing and do another. I don't know if you care about what I say. But you disgust me at times.
2) If only you can treat everyone equally. I hate it when she's around.
3) Why do everyone have to suck up to you to be your GOOD friend?
4) You got everything I've ever wanted. I feel so inferior to you.
5) Are we still friends? Did you really drift away from me on purpose cause you think I'm not good enough for you?
6) Do you know I'm here?
7) You are so weird. Everyone thinks you are weird. Stop trying to fit in with all the popular people. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you can't. I think you don't belong on earth. Why don't you migrate to pluto where you can be normal among all the other aliens?
8) Why do you only care about yourself? Do you know that sometimes people don't want to do what you want? Care to think about others for a second?
9) What's up with you? Don't you have other things to think about? Is that your real voice?
10) Stop being weird okay? Don't put words into my mouth too. Lower your volume too.
Newer Posts
Older Posts