Wednesday, June 07, 2006 @ 3:21:00 PM
Chicken Feet or Chicken Feed?

It's been exactly ONE month since I last blogged. I purposely waited for the 7th of June to blog again, one.
Ok lah.. I did not purposely wait for today. It's just that I really have nothing to write. My life ONLY consists of TV, computer, school, projects, projects,
projects and more projects.
I bet you wouldn't me to blog like this "I have a Super DUPER PATHETIC project group! One member that can't be bothered to do
ANYTHING! How Wonderful! Too bad there is no peer evaluation, but I am going to write a report on him!
YAY! On a scale of 1 - 10, how much will I rate him? ZERO!
What has he done? Nothing!
What has he not done? Everything!"
And tanks to Mabeline, I'm addicted to online shopping. Shopping spree starts on week 8! Spending MORE money! I think I sound happier than I am supposed to.
This graph represents My Life in 2006:

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit. OKOK, ALOT. But it's really going downhill lah!
To be a kind soul, I shall end of with a wonderful picture.
Ahhh... The wonders of Photoshop..
Newer Posts
Older Posts