Wednesday, July 14, 2010 @ 7:51:00 PM
Boredom Driving Me Nuts
I'm so bored these days it's literally driving me crazy. I stare at my laptop, clicking at random pages. Deep down, I know there's nothing I can do on these pages, but I still click on it anyway.
Open. Close. Open. Close. Goes the pages on my Chrome.
I have run out of dramas to watch. Even if I am watching a drama, I still click on pages. I find it so difficult to do one thing at a time.
I have school work to do, but I am so lazy to get to work.
Perhaps it's summer,
or perhaps it's just my nature.
Open. Close. Open. Close. Goes the pages on my Chrome.
I am feeling very sleepy, but somehow I refuse to nap and sit here to click on Chrome.
It's literally driving me nuts.
Or should I say, I am already there.
And all this while, Pringles is staring at me in the face.
Labels: blueism, Lunaticism
Newer Posts
Older Posts