Monday, July 11, 2011 @ 6:17:00 PM
Hierarchy
Because I'm new, I do not have a chance to do what others do.
I accept, as long as you are going to teach. BUT NO.
Because I'm new, I am not invited to dinner events because you are not willing to pay for an additional head.
I try to accept. You invite me later due to insufficient head count. I denied your invitation.
Because I'm new, I cannot go for meetings and I have to stay in the office to SERVE CUSTOMERS.
I really hate doing it, but I begrudgingly accept.
Because I’m new, I cannot go for company activities even when someone has offered to stay in the office.
“Cannot you must go! The newest will stay and practice her customer service skills!”
I REALLY REALLY HATE IT!!!! This time I can no longer accept it. I AM NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER!!!
Please, allow me to find a way out of this torturous place. I really need it.
Labels: Angerism, blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts