So many thoughts running through my head, so many unsettled issues. I have lost the ability to feel truly happy. With every little provocation, a volcano erupts inside of me.
Two weeks ago, when I was presented with an unfavorable situation, I literally felt the heat emit from my body. The heat rose to my face, I was furious, but I kept my cool. My mind hurled a thousand vulgarities, and yes, I could not smile.
I am terrified of the seemingly harmless people around me. I do not make fun of your imperfection, that is because I am being polite. It’s no longer fun when you laugh at my imperfection every single fucking day. I laugh with you the first round, I show unhappiness the second. The third time, I told you I hate it, and I ignore you on the fourth. Is that insufficient notice to show that I AM FUCKING OFFENDED?
As said, a volcano erupts whenever I am the slightest bit provoked. My body is probably overflowing with flaming lava, waiting to burn me alive.