Every morning, my alarm rings and I forcefully open my eyes, and the same thought floods my head. “I hate my life.”
I drag my lifeless body from my comfort zone and prepare for a day of cursing and swearing. I have knowingly become an angry person. The anger inside of me is growing each day. Outbursts after outbursts. After all the angst, I fall into despair, about how helpless I am to change my life’s direction.
Everyone says, continue looking, someday, something good will befall you.
But when will this someday and something come. I am exhausted, of looking, of waiting. I have tried, but to no avail.
I have thought about succumbing to my pathetic life, to be just contented with what I have. Deep down, I know I want more, much more.
Courage and support, of which I have none.
I have never been so lost before. Lost, angry and in despair.
Do you feel cold and lost in desperation you build up all the failiures all you've known remember all the sadness and frustration and let it go, let it go let it go let it go let it go