Wednesday, August 08, 2012 @ 12:38:00 AM
Huh?
It seems I've walked into a tunnel of darkness, hoping some day I would somehow reach the end. Thoughts rushing through my head, like wind whistling through the pages of a book. My vision is blurred. Yet, what blur is there when darkness is all that's ahead.
Have I forgotten the world outside? What is it like now? I've been enveloped in this darkness for too long.
Do I walk straight, or do I turn to the left? Am I at a crossroad? Trying to grasp the air in my hands, struggling to find the way out. Have I unknowingly trapped myself in this?
So many questions rushing through my head, like a thousand hammers crashing down on me. The constant pounding in my head. How on earth did I end up in here?
I paused and allowed myself to drop to the ground. Eyes opened wide, ears stretched for the slightest movement or sound. Nothing. Only the pounding in my head and the darkness in front of me.
I squeezed my eyes shut, and saw a green field and a rainbow across the blue sky. Unicorns prancing around the sunflower patch not far beyond. A soft, soothing melody filled the air. I took a deep breath, mmm, smells like the morning dews on the luscious green grass.
Abruptly, I was pulled from my nirvana. There I was, lying on the cold, hard floor, staring at what seems to be the sky.
Labels: Life, Lunaticism, Reflection
Newer Posts
Older Posts