Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 11:58:00 PM
The Breakup
And so, a final slap in the face to tell me to move on.
It was the biggest joke of the century. All the promises and anticipation was lost when the dreaded rumor was confirmed. I should have known.
I look back now and realised how pathetic I have been, dragging my feet in the mud, too afraid to step out into a brand new world. Who knows what lies ahead, but I have made my decision, and I hope I will stay true to it.
It takes a lot of courage to jump out of this meaningless life, but I cannot let myself down any further. I have suffered enough. A push into the ocean, and hopefully I'll swim and not get eaten by sharks.
This journey has been somewhat like a failed relationship with a cheating boyfriend. Someone who promises you the world, someone who gives you hope and promises you everlasting love. Into the relationship, you realise that the person you had began the relationship with is a totally different person. You heard rumors about your boyfriend cheating on you. Has he broken the promise of everlasting love toward you? Doubts, suspicion and denial. Rumors were confirmed. Betrayal and broken promises. The final straw, a breakup has been decided.
Lets pray the "breakup" happens as planned. I need my life, my freedom, my happiness.
Labels: Angerism, blueism, Life
Newer Posts
Older Posts