Tuesday, February 07, 2012 @ 7:12:00 PM
Fighting A Losing Battle
Everyday, we are fighting a losing battle. We are like soldiers going to war without strategies, without weapons and most importantly, without a leader.
Regardless soldier or not, we need to be respected, yet something of this simplicity cannot be attained. Likewise, He has lost every drip of respect I had for him.
Don't talk to me like I'm stupid. This mess was created by you. We have been trying to solve the problems, but to no avail. We were left alone to deal with this trash, while you have been faking some illness. When I approached you for help this morning, did you know how unwilling I was to even look at you? You disgust me, totally. I was trying to ease future transactions. Yet time and time again you brushed it aside saying it ain't important. You know NOTHING about the backend transactions, how dare you say it isn't important! Do you know we are struggling each day to clear the mess you created?
I've given up, I will not raise any questions and suggestions. Since I'm so stupid, I shan't talk. I will wait for the day the ground below you breaks apart and you fall so far below that you can't climb out.
Labels: Angerism, blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts